Δημοφιλείς αναρτήσεις

Κυριακή 12 Φεβρουαρίου 2012

love!


I will wait for you as long as it takes. I will love you every moment across time.I will always catch you when you fall.I’ll love you with all my heart, in every life, through every death. I 
will not be bound by anything but my love for you. I'll always choose you. Yes that was the word. Every single lifetime, I'll choose you. Just as you have always chosen me. Forever.Love never dies.  how many lives do you need to live, before you find someone worth dying for? Fight for the only thing i knew was good enough, noble enough, powerful enough to be worth risking everything... Love.The only way to survive eternity is to be able to appreciate each moment.Trust is a careless pursuit at best. At worst, it's a good way to get yourself killed .What if the person you were meant to be with could never be yours?

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου